Meryam Distressed Persian Medallion Area Rug in Multicolor (Multiple Sizes) by Modway Furniture
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Make a sophisticated statement with the Naria Distressed Vintage Persian Medallion Area Rug. Patterned with an elegant modern design, Naria is a durable machine-woven polypropylene rug that offers wide-ranging support. Complete with a jute fabric bottom, Naria enhances traditional and contemporary modern decors while outlasting everyday use. Featuring a vintage oriental design with a high density low pile weave, this non-shedding area rug is a perfect addition to the living room, bedroom, entryway, kitchen, dining room or family room. Naria is a family-friendly stain resistant rug with easy maintenance. Vacuum regularly and spot clean with diluted soap or detergent as needed. Create a comfortable play area for kids and pets while protecting your floor from spills and heavy furniture with this carefree decor update for high traffic areas of your home.
- Set Includes:
- One - Meryam Distressed Persian Medallion 8x10 Area Rug
- Overall Product Dimensions: 120"L x 96.5"W x .5"H
- Distressed Persian Medallion Area Rug
- Tight Low Pile Weave
- Gripping Jute Fabric Underside
- 100% Polypropylene
- Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean
- High Density / Machine-Woven
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
8ft x 10ft: 120"L x 96.5"W x .5"H
5ft x 8ft: 96.5"L x 61"W x .5"H
8ft x 10ft: 38 lbs
5ft x 8ft: 20 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted