NOVDES364006001 Sebastian Style Spun Light T Table in Lamp (Multiple Colors) | Designer Reproduction
Marcel Styleassily Chair (Multiple Colors) | Designer Reproduction
Subject to Availability
The Wassily Chair, also known as the Model B3 chair, was designed by Marcel in 1925-1926 while he was the head of the cabinet-making workshop at the Bauhaus, in Dessau, Germany. Named after the friend and famous painter Wassily Kandinsky, The chair was first manufactured in the late 1920s by Thonet, the German-Austrian furniture manufacturer most known for its bent-wood chair designs, under the name Model B3.
Eventually The chair took the name "Wassily" from its intended recipient. The Wassily chair was later produced in collaboration with Karl Koerner, who was the head smith at the Junkerswerken in Dessau. Over the next four years, The chair went through a transformation while Marcel was employed by Standard-Mobel. The Wassily chair was again redesigned for Thonet, after his resignation from Standard-Mobel, and would remain the permanent design for Marcel's revolutionary chair. It is a club armchair with all the stuffing taken out, leaving a behind a skeletal framework and stretched seat, back, and arms.
Our impeccable reproduction of the Marcel Wassily Chair features seamless tubular steel with a polished chrome finish and a soft, thick cowhide leather upholstery.
* Items listed on this page are reproductions of the original design. Items are not produced by the actual designer nor are they affiliated with the official manufacturers. Any mention of the designer, original product, or original manufacturer name is for comparison purposes only. *
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
|Color||Black, White, Brown, Tan|
|Material||Bonded Leather (Tan), Genuine Leather (Black, White, Dark Brown), Chromed Steel Piping|
|Dimensions||31.1"W x 28.3"D x 29.9"H|
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted