Grania Ornate Vintage Floral Turkish Area Rug in Burgundy and Tan (Multiple Sizes) by Modway Furniture
Kennocha Rustic Vintage Abstract Waves Area Rug in Tan and Cream (Multiple Sizes) by Modway Furniture
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Make a sophisticated statement with the Kennocha Vintage Abstract Waves Area Rug. Patterned with a rustic update of a classic design, Kennocha is a durable machine-woven polypropylene and soft velvety chenille yarn blend rug that offers wide-ranging support. Complete with a gripping rubber bottom, Kennocha enhances traditional and modern decors while outlasting everyday use. Featuring a rustic abstract waves design with a textured low pile weave, this distressed area rug is a perfect addition to the living room, bedroom, entryway, kitchen, dining room or family room. Kennocha is a family-friendly stain resistant rug with easy maintenance. Vacuum regularly and spot clean with diluted soap or detergent as needed. Create a comfortable play area for kids and pets while protecting your floor from spills and heavy furniture with this carefree decor update for high traffic areas of your home.
- Set Includes:
- One - Kennocha Rustic Vintage Abstract Waves 8x10 Area Rug
- Overall Product Dimensions: 122"L x 94.5"W x 0.5"H
- Textured Soft Low Pile Weave
- Protect Floors From Traffic/Furniture
- Gripping Grooved Rubber Underside
- Polypropylene / Chenille Yarn
- Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean
- Long-Lasting Material
- High Density / Machine-Woven
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
8ft x 10ft: 122"L x 94.5"W x 0.5"H
5ft x 8ft: 90.5"L x 63"W x 0.5"H
8ft x 10ft: 26 lbs
5ft x 8ft: 13 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted