Eero Style Ball Chair (Multiple Colors) | Designer Reproduction
Estimated Time for Inside Delivery: 10-14 business days
Subject to Availability
The iconic Aarnio Ball Chair is the cornerstone of any mid-century or retro-modern lounge area or living room. Building on the revolutionary concept popularized in the 1960's by Eero A and his original Ball Chair, we have essentially redesigned this piece to accommodate the needs of a new generation, while staying true to authentic materials and craftsmanship.
The Ball Chair was designed by using one of the most simple geometric forms: the ball. By lopping off one end and fixing it at one point Eero A comes to a remarkable result - a supremely unconventional chair. It creates a cool, relaxing atmosphere by blocking out the noise of the outside world, and creating your own world. Its great for having your own private space within a larger space. Spinning on it's own axis the view to the outer world is variable for the user and offers a degree of privacy. The ball chair is something between a piece of furniture and a piece of architecture and at the same time embodies both the mobile and the established. Our reproduction of the Eero A Ball chair remains as cutting edge in its design, despite being created over 40 year's ago.
* Items listed on this page are reproductions of the original design. Items are not produced by the actual designer nor are they affiliated with the official manufacturers. Any mention of the designer, original product, or original manufacturer name is for comparison purposes only. *
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
|Color||Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Clear/White, Red, Orange/Green, Black/Black (SPECIAL ORDER 8-12 weeks), Yellow|
|Material||Fiberglass Shell / Poly/Cotton Interior|
|Dimensions||42"(W) x 49"(H) x 37"(D)|
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted