Modway Chiara Area Rug Distressed Floral Lattice Contemporary 8 x 10 Moroccan Blue Ivory Polypropylene R-1131B-810 889654115687
Chiara Distressed Floral Lattice Contemporary Area Rug in Moroccan Blue and Ivory (Multiple Sizes/Colors) by Modway Furniture
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Make a sophisticated statement with the Chiara Distressed Floral Lattice Contemporary Area Rug. Patterned with an elegant design, Chiara is a durable and soft machine-woven heat-set polypropylene rug that offers wide-ranging support. Complete with a gripping rubber bottom, Chiara enhances traditional and contemporary modern decors while outlasting everyday use. Featuring a faded floral lattice design with a low pile weave, the area rug is a perfect addition to the living room, bedroom, entryway, kitchen, dining room or family room. Chiara is a family-friendly stain resistant rug with easy maintenance. Vacuum regularly and spot clean with diluted soap or detergent as needed. Create a comfortable play area for kids and pets while protecting your floor from spills and heavy furniture with this carefree decor update for high traffic areas of your home.
- Set Includes:
- One - Chiara Distressed Floral Lattice Contemporary 8x10 Area Rug
- Overall Product Dimensions: 122"L x 94.5"W x 0.5"H
- Distressed Floral Lattice Area Rug
- Tight Low Pile Weave
- Protect Floors From Traffic/Furniture
- Gripping Rubber Underside
- 100% Soft Heat-Set Polypropylene
- Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean
- High Density / Machine-Woven
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
Morcoccan Blue, Ivory
8ft x 10ft: 122"L x 94.5"W x 0.5"H
5ft x 8ft: 90.5"L x 63"W x 0.5"H
8ft x 10ft: 38 lbs
5ft x 8ft: 19 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted