Baltimore Arm Chair by Aeon
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
- Buy 4 for $685.00 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $678.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 8 for $671.00 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for $664.00 each and save 5%
The Baltimore chair is inspired by the timeless classic 1958 Danish design which remains popular today. Expertly crafted with a reinforced fiberglass inner frame with high density foam cushioning upholstered in Gabriel DK Black Fighter fabric which sits upon a cast aluminum base . The quality of this piece is clearly evident and is sure to enhance your modern classic home.
- Classic modern charm and appeal have made this design an iconic piece of furniture history.
- The Baltimore chair is inspired by the timeless classic 1958 Danish design which remains popular today.
- Reinforced fiberglass inner frame
- Cast aluminum base
- High density foam cushioning upholstered in Gabriel dk black fabric
- The quality of this piece is clearly evident and is sure to enhance your modern classic home.
- Assembly Required: No
- Country of Origin: China
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
|Material||Fabric, Cast Aluminum|
|Dimensions||28.75"W x 26"D x 30.75"H
Seat Dimensions: 13"H
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted