Amish Dining Wood Armchair (Multiple Colors) by Modway Furniture
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The sands of times flow effortlessly through the Hourglass wooden bar stool. The craftsmanship is evident throughout a piece that appears simultaneously both petite and boldly courageous. While Hourglass was named after the transitional feel of the solid beechwood back and base, the result is a design that appears most enduring. With the footrest appearing on a lower level than the supporting side slats, throughout Hourglass develops this interplay between permanence and sequential movements forward. The seat is made of paper rope, a new twine that is eco-friendly, soft, anti-static and durable.
- Set Includes:
- One - Amish Wood Dining Armchair
- Overall Product Dimensions: 21.5"L x 22"W x 28.5"H
- Seat Dimensions: 16"L x 17"H
- Armrest Height: 27.5"H
- Backrest Dimensions: 10"H
- Armrest Dimension: 10.5"H
- Base Width: 21"W
- Durable Paper Rope Seat
- Solid Beech Wood Frame
- Sturdy Construction
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
|Dimensions||21.5"L x 22"W x 28.5"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted